Monday, September 22, 2008

The Return of PEC

Little did I know that PEC would become an ICON of Pop Culture. Well maybe not an icon per se, but the birth of this blog inspired imagination and laughter. My friends decided to get a stuffed bull and take pictures of him traveling the blog world making stops at all Hope blogs along the way. I was presented with a book of pictures and captions of this bull in his adventures at the beach, eating out, and braving the turbulent households of our friends. Evidently there are some blackmail pictures out there I have yet to see. How the Hope ladies kept me in the dark on this one is a mystery...

Thank you for this gift and I promise to host PEC in the future for some cool pictures of my own.

PEC Crop.jpg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

But, it ain't over yet!! Muhaha!! We love to love PEC.

Becky said...

The Hope ladies can keep a secret, now! Glad you enjoyed it. Looking forward to more appearances.

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

I see that El Cinco has been elevated to Jedi status. Must have been all of that weightlifting he did with Dusty.