Sunday, March 15, 2009

Under the Knife

Today at church The Pink Lady had some issues. 20 years in the Painter family will do that to ya. So I took the ol' RG550 apart to check for cold joints and such. I thought I had a spare set of strings to replace the current set but alas I could not find them. Mental note: locate new strings prior to cutting old strings. So the poor thing will have to wait. Unfortunately every time I remove screws form the guitar they get a little looser. So now I have a several screws loose.

IMG_7596.JPG


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ack! Need strings! That's a scary picture. Hope she ends up ok.

Heidi said...

OK...I agree with Alan. That photo's making me a little sick to my stomach. I can't bear to look at the pink lady like this!

Anonymous said...

PEC... tell Heather the following:

1. Snap off ends of asparagus.
2. Toss with olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Lay flat on a shallow pan and roast at 450 for 10-15 mins. (depends on how thick) or until the ends are slightly browning and it's tender. We like ours slightly underdone.

MISS YOU!

-Dacia