One ticket, please
Lord have mercy, everybody's there
Hey, whats goin' on man, yeah
Shes at home, yeah, shes at home
Yeah, shes at home .....
Lord have mercy, everybody's there
Hey, whats goin' on man, yeah
Shes at home, yeah, shes at home
Yeah, shes at home .....
Those would be Barry White lyrics..."Why?, you ask..." good question. I figure its because this post has a vague theme.
Anyway to my faithful readers, both of them, I apologize for the lack of blogginess. I forecast the drought to continue as I am no longer interesting...or really busy, one of the two. Today was glorious. Temps in the 70's. Carnivals at Avon HS. Horseshoes. Kites. Cleaning gutters. Italian Beef. Soldering capacitors. It's all good. The kids played outside all day...they got filthy. OOOh and I also got to tear down the road in my neighbors new go cart. Looking forward to studying tonight.
Here is a shot of the boys after a hard day of playing. I guess we'll have to find their shoes.
Anyway to my faithful readers, both of them, I apologize for the lack of blogginess. I forecast the drought to continue as I am no longer interesting...or really busy, one of the two. Today was glorious. Temps in the 70's. Carnivals at Avon HS. Horseshoes. Kites. Cleaning gutters. Italian Beef. Soldering capacitors. It's all good. The kids played outside all day...they got filthy. OOOh and I also got to tear down the road in my neighbors new go cart. Looking forward to studying tonight.
Here is a shot of the boys after a hard day of playing. I guess we'll have to find their shoes.
4 comments:
Mmmm...Italian beef...Now hit the books! (Or the very large book)
Oh yeah, and turn the clock up. I don't want to be playing by myself tomorrow morning. :)
Hey guys, glad ya'll had great weather, we had temps in the mid 70's it was wonderful. Finally all the snow melted. Good for you guys to get outside and get dirty for a change, I'm sure you mom and Dad didn't mind. Love ya'll Mamaw & Papaw
Ok, so this make three readers. Yes, more blogging would be nice. I always enjoy them. Any adult conversation is nice...even in the form of a blog.
Post a Comment