Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sophistication and such...

Here is our view from the cheap seats tonite for the Indy Symphony. It was fantastic and out sophistication meter is rather high now. Unfortunately these folks remided me that I am not really a musician....just a wannabe. Thanks to Gary W. for the email and the $3 coupon code!

The Cheap Seats

Otherwise today was cool starting with men's fraternity and some trap shootin'....Now ya know I don't really shoot much but I was en fuego today...4 for 5 on the practice round and 17 for 20 in the contest! We had a three way tie for first place so a shoot off was in order. Brad and I went 4 for 5 in the shoot off and John went 5 for 5. Snap!

The finalists:

IMG_2388_1

I love this sign at the entrance to the range clubhouse thingie.

IMG_2300

No comments: