Friday, November 27, 2009

Thankful....

I am thankful for coffee most of the time, but a swig or two at the 7 o'clock evening hour can only spell trouble. It's my own fault. Caffeine and sudafed at night = wide awake Paul. Should I go sit outside Old Navy hoping to get a free Wii Lego Rock Band when they open at 3? Hmm. In the mean time I'll sit here and blog. (Since somebody's gotta). We started out the day casual and eventually hit the traditional ginger bread city construction. I think they gave me the outhouse to build.
IMG_2832_Copy

IMG_2828_1

IMG_2826_Copy
We celebrated Thanksgiving at Pastor's house (yum!!). Hayden found some neat outfits to wear...Also on a side note, in Charley Brown's Thanksgiving special, Woodstock and Snoopy whip out a turkey to eat at the end....Does that make Woodstock a raving cannibal?!?
IMG_2859_1
This scene is always scary...planning black Friday:

IMG_2863
Finally I am slightly concerned about my focusing...seems to be off. Probably user error but It's got me worked up! I'll get over it. Stemming from frustration over what I thought was in focus when I took some pictures....chart below shows some front focus but will research more...

IMG_2872

2 comments:

Paul and Briana said...

Hope the ladies were not thinking on going to Toys R Us. It was a NIGHTMARE here. 600+ people, no true lines, and no sleep make many grumpy folks. Hope that you guys had a happy Turkey day!

Heidi said...

Is it scary that I had the exact thought about Woodstock last night? Wierd! :)

And you know, if you're going to have fairy wings on...it's best to carry a sword.