Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Dear Mother-in-Law (and Sandra)

Thank you for your recent comment regarding the lack of quantity of wedding pictures.  Alan and I took the pictures in RAW format which while the highest quality possible from our cameras, requires a lot of post-processing on the computer.  With the high maintenance levels of your grandchildren, they may never be done.  Have fun at the beach.  LOVE YA!

A couple more of the 700 shots:









2 comments:

louise said...

Paul,

Sandra and your M-I-L thank you for the additional pictures. the one of your Dad and Ginny smiling is very good! Believe me I understand the high maintenance level of our adorable grand sons, so I understand the fine tuning will not be for awhile! Love to all, mamaw

Heidi said...

Not only did a post disappear I see that a pesky camera bag did too! :) Happy editing! I know I'm having a blast editing over here. :p