Today is day two for Jakie in kindergarten, so far he L O V E S it. He finds out who his teacher is today. Bryson has the same teacher as last year in his MAP class. In contrast to the end of last year, he is also in high spirits about school. Jake is the 1st pickup on the bus route. Being a half day class, the 12:20 bus picks him up first followed by a handful of other kindergartners, leaving the massive bus mostly empty. He rides home with Bryson on another bus.

Heather celebrates everything. I think she is really doing the happy dance for herself...seeing Hayden taking a 2-3 hour nap while the other kids are at school is special.
A little Transformer action.

4 comments:
You'll have to tell me how you did the pencil cake! It is a special woman that celebrates everything! Heather, you want to celebrate our freedom from kids with coffee next week? You know I love celebrating
Yea for Jakie! Yea for Bryson! Yea for Hay and his naps! Yea for school! Can I get in on some coffee action even though I still have one at home?
I want coffee, too. AND I want to know how you did the cake. I LOVE it. Can you send me the directions. Jackson starts Pre-K at his new school in two weeks. Miss you tons!
dacia
The boys look so cute and very happy. Congrats to Heather being able to get some "Mommy" time!
Post a Comment