Friday, August 1, 2008

Third Day in Denver

First of all, I haven't flown in a while...today I was back in the saddle for a two day trip. Indianapolis to O'hare to Houston to Denver. O'hare was covered up with a storm but otherwise a successful return to service.

I was thinking about renting a car and driving to Crossroads Church. Third Day is putting on a free (K-love) concert tonight. But reading the details there are only 2000 people admitted and the line starts at 10am. Not a good logistical situation. So I am left with my smokin' hot new laptop to blog for the first time from my hotel room.


Update:

Why not to go to the concert...
  1. Its 97 degrees in Denver with a heat index of hades.
  2. Car rentals are expensive.
  3. I got up at 4:30 Eastern Time
  4. The Concert is At 8pm Mountain Time
  5. I have a smokin' hot new laptop to play with.

2 comments:

Lepeintre said...

Yay for remote blog. Glad to hear it was a good trip.

Lttl Bro

Heidi said...

Download and listen to Third Day while playing with the "smokin' hot laptop" Money saved, heat avoided, problem solved