Class is nearing an end. The original end date was scheduled for the 24th but will most likely be extended one week. The second half of the class has not been as enlightening as the first. For one, Microsoft has yet to publish their test prep book for ASP.net 3.5 (since it is new)... so we are going through another text not specifically geared toward the test (lets leave it at that). Lacking the same lesson by lesson coding is hampering progress slightly but we will be successful!
The instructor's father passed away last weekend and he is away for the remainder of the week. We are working on our "capstone" project which is very loosely defined as encompassing all we have learned so far. The project is important to show potential employers that I know more than how to order coffee from the flight deck. I have some ideas for mine but have not decided on the theme yet. In a couple of weeks we will be taking the test and moving on to the career search...so don't expect to much blogging action. I am trying to convince Heather to take up the slack...
4 comments:
Come on sister, you can do it!
Thanks for the update. I know you'll rock the test!
-Lil bro
Sister? I know I play a pink guitar and all but...
:)
Post a Comment