Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hayden's Grill or "The Next 007...Jaws Returns"


Hayden had some dental work done today. By some dental work I mean some serious drill action. He had to go under full anesthesia. When he returned to us he had some serious bling in his mouth. Insurance wouldn't go for gold so silver will have to do. Our other children have never had cavities so either Hay sneaks into the kitchen at night to suck down pop rocks and yoo-hoo or he inherited his teeth from his father...I don't know which one. We do brush his teeth like crazy...really. The surgery center is near Signal Learning so I visited on my lunch break.

The recovery:


5 comments:

Heidi said...

Awww...poor little HayHay! He looks so sad. :( Gonna have to limit your Easter candy.

Becky said...

I feel your pain. David has his first 2 cavities to fill. Blah!! Hope Hay's doing better.

Andy Harrower said...

Dude - Kara just got two - one on each side. They said it was caused by Apple juice - the acidity level. something about taking an hour to get out of her mouth but always having a cup of juice around - never leaving her mouth - must have been caused more than a year ago......

expensive.....

Anonymous said...

Yo! Yo! What up, Hay-Hay!!! From the ATL, yeahhhhh! If you got it, bling it!!!!

Teeth have genetic dispositions just like the heart. Sometimes they go bad... (per the oral surgeon).

LOL
-Dacia

Paul and Briana said...

Poor little HayHay! I must say he does look pitiful!