Sunday, April 19, 2009

What happened here?

I picked up a box or two of Brownies (on sale at Kroger for a buck BTW) Heather made the brownies while I was studying and promptly dozed off on the couch. This is the aftermath:

How could this be!!!



Options:

A) Paul had a stress attack while studying for his 70-562 Microsoft Exam. (but doesn't he usually use forks?)

B) Heather falls asleep on the couch...meanwhile Jake and Logan decided now is the time to raid the kitchen, eating half the brownies and tracking the other half through the house.

C) One Word: Hormones.

D) Hayden gets rewarded every time he goes potty with a piece of brownie. He goes potty 15 times while Heather is asleep on the couch.

E) Ladies Bible Study was at my house... :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So which option was it. I know Hayden didn't go to the potty fifteen times while Heather was asleep. It could be jacob and Logan but i think it was probably Paul stressing . Yes? Mamaw

Becky said...

Lets see....I'm going to go with blaming the kiddos....Jake and Logan I'm sure LOVE brownies.

Heidi said...

Let's look at all the options
A. Possible, but since there is a noticable lack of fork marks, Paul can be aquitted on this one
B. Seeing as today was a perfect nap type of day and I know for a fact that Logan and Jakie together can make for some mischief, this option is likely
C. There you go walking that thin line again
D. Hmmm, probably not since Heather wasn't awake to continually fill up his juice cup.
E. This option is very likely, but I know that Bible study has been at Stacy's house so, no

I'm going with B for the win!