Thursday, May 28, 2009

Last day of school

Today is the last day of school for the boys and last night was the final visit to Signal as we returned for the graduation ceremony and dinner. Jake and Bryson will never ride the same bus again so we were sure to give B a guilt trip to let his brother sit with him on the bus. Jake is a morning person and was ready to go well before Bryson even considered getting ready...so he had time for some bubbles:-)
The graduation was nice and it was good to see my classmates again. Signal reiterated their desire to help us get employed. Bryson took a ninja style picture (camera up click, camera down) of the graduation.
I had also won a best buy gift card in a class contest...when I opened it however, it was for ritters ice cream...that made Heather happy.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I think Heather deserves every bit of that Ritter's ice cream! And if Bryson complains about anything today, remind him that his friend has to go to school until June 5th!

Heidi said...

Almost forgot...Congratulations! :)

Anonymous said...

Big day! Unfortunately ninjaphotography.com is not available.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Paul! How cool that the gift card was for Ritters ice cream. I'm sure the boys were glad too. Congrats to them for another school year completed well. i can't believe bryson will be in the 5th grade and Jake in the 1st next year. They are growing up too fast for Mamaw and Papaw