Sunday, May 3, 2009

New Levels of Screen Insanity

Maybe I wanted some peace and quiet while driving...Maybe I genuinely care if my children's hand-eye coordination is up to snuff...or maybe it's just because I can. Since the equipped dvd plus the portable dvd plus the Nintendo DS plus the Leapster were not enough to pry my kids attention away from the sights of the USA outside... we have:

GAMECUBE TRAVEL EDITION

I bought this walmart el cheapo inverter to "power my laptop" en route...
I guess in the back of my mind...well you know. We have five power outlets in the van and we used them all!

We also found a Zayby's in Kentucky!


NO sir, no looking outside for us!

And Hayden gets to watch Tom and Jerry...

Actually screen time was limited so don't go callin' Social Services on us....the boys were being boys and used all the blankets to section off the back into individual tents for some serinity (and to block dad's view) during screen free periods...although B needs to realize he can't play his DS in stealth mode with Jake around. MOM!!!

No comments: