Saturday, May 16, 2009

Man Camp

Friday I took B & J to "Man Camp". Our state Baptist organized the show. When I say state Baptist, I mean Sarah. There was an anticipated participation of 30ish men and boys but we ended up with well over 100. Shelby, our youth pastor led the event. I strummed a few chords for the praise time as well.

Part of the a boys project: a silly pic of their dad:

Not a picture of me:
t
Messy games were the highlight of Saturday (with the exception of "being fed pudding through panty hose race"..that was disgusting) We had some squatting on shaving cream balloons, whipped cream Cheeto heads and the aforementioned grossness.





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Glad I got to stay at home!! That last photo was freaky to begin with, then I clicked on it and brought it up at full size. That is just wrong on so many levels!!!