Saturday, June 6, 2009

Fishing and what not

Not much going on this week outside of the job search. I did get to download some cool software for free through Microsoft's Dreamspark program. The lack of response form the many resumes and apps I've put out is a bit of a bummer but we know God has a plan...I just hope that plan doesn't involve a van down by the river (not that you wouldn't make a great neighbor, Dan). I did get the deck washed using some super corrosive deck wash stuff. It really ate up the mildew that was plaguing our north facing porches. I need another round though since I ran out and was a little skimpy. Lets see...mow the grass --> check. Nothing left to do but grab the point & shoot 'n' go fishing...

This is the third child for this bike and as you can imagine, Hay gives it a run for its money. It has zero tread left on the rear and the training wheels are a little bent outward. Hay couldn't care less. We do have an older child but he reviews all blog post for approval.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun... like the new background.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Hay & Jacob had a great time catching brim. As for the bike maybe its time for Hayden to have a new one from mamaw &papaw, what do you think? Love Yall

PEC said...

Actually Bryson is next in line for a bike...Ol' red is working fine, it just looks pitiful!