Saturday, June 27, 2009

A few pics of my own

We had a grand time at McCormick as well on our two night camping jaunt. Heidi and Sarah have plenty of great pics in their blogs but here are a few of mine.

McCormicksCreek_092 copy.jpg

McCormicksCreek_106 copy.jpg

McCormicksCreek_062 copy.jpg

McCormicksCreek_059 copy.jpg

McCormicksCreek_047.JPG

McCormicksCreek_056.JPG

McCormicksCreek_038 copy.jpg

McCormicksCreek_031 copy.jpg

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Those are great! The first two are gorgeous! I'm going to have to work at it in Gatlinburg to match those! :)

Paul and Briana said...

Wow you actually got bryson on the blog! I cant believe it!

Anonymous said...

Those are really good pics, Paul I really like the one of all the kids and of hayden asleep on heather's lap so cute! love you all mamaw

Paul and Briana said...

ok i want to know what setting you did your camera on to get the awesome pic of the waterfall!!!