Even though I can't blog B I can raid his camera!
Friday, June 19, 2009
Renewal and Completion
Bryson joined us again after a week at church camp in Highland Lakes and Scout camp the week prior. He returned not worn out but spiritually renewed...he had a blast...but I still can't blog a picture. A special thanks to all the counselors that made the camp such a blast...and to the programmer who made the dot race possible :-). Jake on the other hand finished his basketball camp. He was young among the bunch but still learned a great deal about the sport. His team went into today leading in the rankings but tied both games and lost the tie-breaking free throws. Jake was very polite in letting the bigger kids miss the free throws I'm sure he could of nailed.

Even though I can't blog B I can raid his camera!
Even though I can't blog B I can raid his camera!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cool shot of Jake! And after watching the video I'm really sad that I missed a week of that! :)
Oh...Tina would be so proud! :)
Post a Comment