Saturday, October 10, 2009

Buddy Walk

We participated with team Alli's Pals for the 2009 Down Syndrome Indiana Buddy Walk. The Alli's Pals team was the Largest Team in all of Indy for the event (which was packed!)

A few fotos out of the 150+ taken for team Alli's Pals...

Dusty forming the troops....

Blog1

Alli and her Dad..

Blog2

Off to the races...we were strategically positioned near the front of the pack...first to finish, first to eat.

Blog4

Blog5Blog6Blog7

Just a gorgeous day in Indy on the canal...

Blog8

Of course we didn't go for this particular perk...but it was cool! Afterward I realized that while I took the picture, I never actually went over there and touched it :-(

Blog3

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Seriously, Heather only put one finger on that thing?? You're supposed to cram your hand in there and get a palm on that ball!