Friday, October 9, 2009

Sugification, a video (mainly) for Grandparents

I made the mistake of having an oreo...and leaving the bag out. Next thing I know Hayden has eaten the remaining lot of who knows how many. He tamed himself by the time I got the video out but it's still cute.

Please save your boxes to use for Christmas gift to our children...all three got into a knock down drag out fight over this piece of cardboard while the wii, toys, balls etc grew dusty.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Mmmm...sugar..sugar..sugar. Now I know what to get Hay for his birthday.

Anonymous said...

Two hours huh/ Hayden was on a sugar high! Debating whether to bring all that halloween candy, but you know grandparents can't deprive our grandsons of anything. Have to consult with you all on what would be best to bring. Lots of love, Mamaw and Papaw.

Unknown said...

Ok I laughed really loud watching Hayden's foot come flying out of the box! Boy that must have been a great deal of OREO'S!

Unknown said...

FYI the s000174288 is my school e-mail address...just thought you might be wondering who wrote the comment! Briana