Friday, October 22, 2010

Clifty Falls

As it turns out the dry weather has all but reduced the flow of water in the park to a trickle…but fun was still to be had.



We headed out Thursday night to the Holiday Inn in Madison, Indiana.  Taking some time to swim and cruise downtown we hit the sack ready for some adventure Friday.  First on the agenda was a trip to Cocoa Safari.  After seeing a promo online for these homemade treats we couldn’t resist.  The Key Lime Bomb won the day.  Mmmm.  Tack on a local Cafe Mocha and we were set for the park. (with a quick stop to collect shells by the Ohio River).






Too tired to attempt wit so here you go… (BTW highly recommend)





3 comments:

Heidi said...

Nice stuff...the shot of Heather and the boys - Stellar!! (And I'm sure she loves the pants leg shot!)

Alan said...

OK, I've decide the boys have to stop growing up for awhile.

louise said...

Love the pics! I agree with Heidi the one of Heather and the boys is great! Can't wait to see you guys. Love You All! M&P