Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Week

I had a good week in Charlotte meeting the team and getting reacquainted with restaurant eating.  I felt spoiled by the environment and even tho the work is new to me I got some positive feedback and continued to grow in knowledge with mentoring from my peers.



Summer had gone away and is being replaced by winter.  I guess I missed fall the week I was gone.  Bryson made himself some home made hot chocolate and there is a fire going inside.  My betta paradise fish tank got some sprucing up last night with a bubble volcano, heater and some cardinal tetras.  Diggin’ it.  Reality 3:16 performed for the church today…Bryson (and everyone else) did a fantastic job!




1 comment:

louise said...

Great Paul, glad the work is going well for you. Bryson you are awesome! We loved the pics that your Dad and Heidi took, it looked like you and the others were having fun. Your cup of chocolate looks sooo good! Wish we could have that on our WW diet but its a no no. Love you guys M&P