To honor the much disputed finder guy, the bank sees it fit to call it a day (off). I had originally thought to work a bit but received orders not to from the boss. So why not have some fun. Off to IHOP for Bfast with the lovely bride. Pumpkin pancakes were delish.
After picking Hayden up from PreSchool, grabbed a bite at home and headed to McCloud for some pictures and rock throwing. It was very relaxing…a need to do more often thing. I was trying to use my polarizing filter + an ND8 filter to create some water effects. I wasn’t really satisfied with the results since there wasn’t enough water flow to make an impressive shot but had a great time with the Heather Hayden Combo anyway. Color in Indiana is puny this year too…
An HDR shot…this was with the two filters. you can see some leaf trails (lower left) in the water current from the long exposures but that’s about it. I couldn’t get the color right either :(
A happy tater tot:




1 comment:
Love me some IHOP pumpkin pancakes!
Post a Comment