LOVE LOVE LOVE the last one. The tail makes it man!
Although...#2 looks more like your style. But we must remember folks, this will be plastered on the back of Heather's mobile.
#1 - No way on the green earth that Heather will let you plaster a big cow butt on her new van#2 - None of those really say PEC Bull to me. Too tame. :)#3 - Get a printable window cling and put the "real" PEC logo on it
I have to agree with Heidi...I know I will think of some clever comment later...
I like the booty bull!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the last one. The tail makes it man!
Although...#2 looks more like your style. But we must remember folks, this will be plastered on the back of Heather's mobile.
#1 - No way on the green earth that Heather will let you plaster a big cow butt on her new van
#2 - None of those really say PEC Bull to me. Too tame. :)
#3 - Get a printable window cling and put the "real" PEC logo on it
I have to agree with Heidi...I know I will think of some clever comment later...
I like the booty bull!
Post a Comment