The new Fork-o-meter. A coveted award for all Hope recipes that are worthy of forking.
Although there are many time tested dished that deserve this award, we have to start somewhere. In good Baptist tradition those dishes deemed un-forkable will only be talked about in private circles.
Dacia's Chicken Pot Pie is the lucky 5-fork recipient. Definitely Forkable. In fact I just forked some. Congratulations. (Did Dacia give us Ritz Chicken too? Wow)
Although there are many time tested dished that deserve this award, we have to start somewhere. In good Baptist tradition those dishes deemed un-forkable will only be talked about in private circles.
Dacia's Chicken Pot Pie is the lucky 5-fork recipient. Definitely Forkable. In fact I just forked some. Congratulations. (Did Dacia give us Ritz Chicken too? Wow)

3 comments:
Congrats Dacia!! I can only hope to be so lucky some day as to receive a 5 pink-fork rating.
According to the site that hosts my favicon I have exceeded my daily bandwith!?!?!
Awwww, I am honored to have recieved such a grand award from Mr. PEC! I take it with sincere grace and dignity!
That ROCKS!!!
Post a Comment