Hey, I love the way your blog list has the most recent update. Maybe shame some into posting more often so they won't be the bottom of the list. Share how it is done and don't say superpowers. I don't buy that anymore!!
LOVE the picture of the boys. I agree with Heidi on the header. Tell Heather to get in the spirit of Christmas and keep the header.
3 comments:
#1, Love the advent pic; well done!
#2 - Glad to see the bull in the holiday spirit
#3 - Do NOT let Heather talk you into changing the header. No matter what she says; it must stay. :)
Hey, I love the way your blog list has the most recent update. Maybe shame some into posting more often so they won't be the bottom of the list. Share how it is done and don't say superpowers. I don't buy that anymore!!
LOVE the picture of the boys. I agree with Heidi on the header. Tell Heather to get in the spirit of Christmas and keep the header.
Superpowers: Credit goes to Jen Smith
New Sidebar Gadget: Blog List, I chose a minimalist approach.
Post a Comment