A little trip down nostalgia road. I really don't have many pics before 2007 since we only had one camera..
I wish I had taken more.

The Lady:

Runway 22, LaGuardia


One of my all time favorite trips, Gunnison.



Doofball:


Fall Colors:

Washington Dulles:

Albuquerque 2007


I wish I had taken more.
The Lady:
Runway 22, LaGuardia
One of my all time favorite trips, Gunnison.
Doofball:
Fall Colors:
Washington Dulles:
Albuquerque 2007
5 comments:
Love the pics Paul! You sure have been a lot of places. How many states have you visited??
A certain Johnny Cash song comes to mind...
Gunnison is beautiful...my cousin went to school there.
Only flown once and you have a shot of my destination, the runway at LaGuardia. Nice!
You look so handsome! I know you miss it.
I have a new recipe for Heather. I'll send it your way soon. YOu'll love it!
Post a Comment