I decided to have a project today since such stuff is fun. I found instructions on making a $10 Macro Studio. SO I made one for under $2. Here it is: Beautiful, I know.
In testing the studio I noticed some consistent smudges on the pictures. I cleaned the lens and still saw problems. I hoped nothing had gotten on my sensor but in checking indeed there was a speck of lint on it. I decided blowing it off was the best option. Well, gracefully as I am blowing the lint off a small glob comes out of my mouth and plops itself on the sensor (actually its a glass plate in front of the sensor). So now I have spit and lint on my Canon. Disgusted, I gently tried to get it off but needless to say the results are less than professional. I will be seeking out a cleaning kit. On to the pictures.
Heather is entering one of my prize possessions in the "ugliest ornament contest" tonight with the ladies. I have no idea why she thinks this is ugly because it's a work of art and personifies the Christmas spirit. That's right...the SHAQ ATTACK!

I did try some more traditional shots. I was trying to incorporate shaq in the nativity but it seemed a little over the edge. Theres only 2 wise men now, the guy with the Myrrh got taken for a wild ride by our soon to be 3 year old.

I call this "Yellow Fluffiness with Cherry Tomato hat"

If anybody wants Ebay pictures, I'm your man.
Heather is entering one of my prize possessions in the "ugliest ornament contest" tonight with the ladies. I have no idea why she thinks this is ugly because it's a work of art and personifies the Christmas spirit. That's right...the SHAQ ATTACK!
I did try some more traditional shots. I was trying to incorporate shaq in the nativity but it seemed a little over the edge. Theres only 2 wise men now, the guy with the Myrrh got taken for a wild ride by our soon to be 3 year old.
I call this "Yellow Fluffiness with Cherry Tomato hat"
If anybody wants Ebay pictures, I'm your man.
3 comments:
Get a cleaning kit! Ewwwww I mean I would never open up my Canon and try to blow lint out of it...and if you believe that then....
Anyway, nice job on the macro box. I'm sure that Yellow Fluffiness with Cherry Tomato hat would fetch a bundle on the Ebay market.
very cool ... add a few things and it can serve as a macro set for that stop action movie you orrr me orrrr ya Luke has been working on.
Post a Comment