Welcome back to the PEC Christmas festival. Uncle No brought the Wii again along with the balance board this time. I scored an equivalent age of 43...I think thats pretty good for a guy working with 50% of his vestibular system. Of course the BMI index put me at the upper end of overweight (not quite obese yet Hoooray!) I threw pride out the window and tried the yoga listening to the cruel laughter of my 10 year old.

Hoola Hoops was a different story. I rock. My Mii is very life like, no?

The old Asheville Raceway park was a big hit with the boys, big and small. Speedminton and the "sling sock" were hot items. Temps are in the 50's and 60's...Perfect.





Aidan's electric scooter running around the old racetrack

Grace in action:


Hoola Hoops was a different story. I rock. My Mii is very life like, no?

The old Asheville Raceway park was a big hit with the boys, big and small. Speedminton and the "sling sock" were hot items. Temps are in the 50's and 60's...Perfect.





Aidan's electric scooter running around the old racetrack

Grace in action:
2 comments:
Those graceful moves must be a result of all the yoga! :)
By the way, is Heather even there? Where's her pic?
Post a Comment