Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Assistant

Playing around with my macro box today with my little helper. After my last post which some would probably consider lame, I am going to try to save the day. So here is a picture of my cute son (wait that sounded bad) Here is a picture of one of my cute sons. Note: I don't advocate letting your 3ish year old fire away with a pricey digital SLR coupled to some pricey glass, but he's our third child and rarely hears no...

BTW thanks to the certain someone who not only thinks my posts are lame but refuses to include me in her links list. What friendship :-) (notice the smiley)

4 comments:

Heidi said...

You know I love my little Hay-Hay, but good grief after what he did to your laptop....I'm just saying. You're a brave man! :)

Anonymous said...

Well, I have you on my friends list!

Sarah said...

I am so sorry, lo ciento, please forgive me, I am carrying the load of guilt on my shoulders...

Anonymous said...

Paul, Because of you I checked to see if everyone that I have on my friend list has me on theirs. I have been ignored by one certain person. I even include her picture on several of my posts. Most recently "pal"ing up with a real bear! I feel your pain.