Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snow and RR Burgers

I am finding great joy in pictures right now as you might be noticing in my blog world. I received my sensor cleaning kit today and successfully removed the glob-o-spit I mentioned in a previous post along with some other goo and debris. It only took three of the four supplied swabs :-)
J, H, H and I played outside a bit before J went to school.
IMG_6485_edited-3.jpg
Afterward we headed to Red Robin to use my birthday coupon for a free burger (thanks for the tip, Daniel). Folks this is a $10 burger for free so go sign up online! I told Heather she could come along and have a water with lemon while I eat my burger. She decked me dislodging two of my teeth and then proceeded to order a burger. I'll let that one slip. The unlimited fries are great too although I don't think I'd be late to awana waiting on my third basket, Ryan. No food pictures since I scarfed down the burger. Heather sure liked it.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm most relieved that the glob-o-spit is gone. Please don't do that again! The 1st pic is perfect. "Boy experiencing wonder of winter" How's that for a stock photo title. :) Don't tell anyone, but I think PEC has some mad photo skills!

Unknown said...

Now I gotta go back and change the title...they'll probably tack on another 150 hours wait time to review it :-)

Lepeintre said...

Mad skills is right. Always exciting when a new post rolls in... no pressure. :)