SR's singer brought his daughter on stage for the last song:
Monday, February 16, 2009
Concert Report
Matthew West, Sanctus Real and Justin Grey came to town last night. I went with the youth to check it out and had a good time. The concert was at a large church. Shelby scored a bulletin showing last week's attendance at 4400+ with 88k in giving for the week. That could fund the yearly budget for you know where in 3.5 weeks. To each his own though ;). We sat upstairs which provided poor sound...but I went downstairs for the last few songs ... fun. Justin Grey I had never heard of before...was cool. ( that sentence is lame but you are used to it). I had my new to me phone which provided the shots..on a side note, we ate at Hardee's on the way...WOW good stuff, flat screen tv's table service, hot food...WHO KNEW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment