Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ode to Buster

Buster had been with us a long time...before any child came along, while we were living in Simpsonville, SC. He may have had some quirks that drove us crazy throughout the years but he was loyal and assured H that anything amiss would be reported while I was flying around. While it's easy to say he was just a dog, he was part of the family and we identify him with a wonderful time period in our lives.

bussie.jpg

3 comments:

Paul and Briana said...

We are so sorry that you lost Buster! We know how hard it is. Tell the boys that we love them and we love you both bunches! I have to say that I believe in Doggie Heaven; where in Buster's case has all the food and trash he could possibly want.

Heidi said...

Awww....we're all so sorry. Buster will be missed!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry Painter friends. We are praying for you.