Saturday, August 22, 2009

The 4 dollar project...(really 11 bucks after the wendys value menu)

The day started with my lovely wife inquiring about what we were going to "do" today...(I'm sitting there thinking 'I'm doing it') but the words came out in a much more 'healthy for your marriage' type of comment. What she really meant was get your booty out and do something. So we set forth to convert the Thomas the Train table I made for Jacob into a Lego table. Hayden isn't a die-hard Thomas fan and we have a problem with the 1 billion piece Lego Bucket being dumped out on the floor. We figure our angelic boys will keep the legos on the table and play nice, sharing all the cool pieces.

All the boys helped out in the transformation.



The finished project: Hayden is busy ramming the legos off the table onto the floor with a truck while Bryson and Mom reprimand... I'm sure he quite sorrowful for his actions and will pick them up lickety split!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go paul and boys! I'm sure H thought you all were wonderful. Happy Sunday to all. We love ya! Mamaw and Papaw