Saturday, August 15, 2009

Twin Bridges and BBQ

If you would like to see progress on the hope website rebuild...visit (painterelcinco . com / hcc). you'll have to type it in since search engines might index it if I provide a link...


We busted out the Smoker for some BBQ today...cant wait!!!

IMG_0325_Copy.jpg
Meanwhile we headed out to find a new (free) adventure. We chose a nearby Geocache that led us to undiscovered trails 5 minutes from the house! (Geocahching causes many such discoveries). It was a nice trail (1 of many there) for the mile round trip to the cache and back. The cache itself was not that interesting hidden in the various green summer growth but the hike was cool. I laughed at Heather as she accidentally stepped in the creek...then proceeded to slip and step in myself ( is there something to that karma thing :-/)

Due to the grill picture, my CF card was (oops) left at home making it hard to take pictures with the canon...so here are some phone shots...part of the trail showcased some soybean fields...

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Nice job on the smoker pic. Time for some more uploads to Dreamstime.

Anonymous said...

I believe I recognize that smoker. I've sort of had regrets getting rid of that thing! Enjoy :)

Dacia