I have been reprimanded for having a header that reeked of stinky feet and death metal. It matched my mood and I thought it was a free country (boy was I mistaken). Apologies to those who felt creepy.
I would like to state for the record that my comment about the header was not negative...only making an observation about the change. I thought it added an element of "cool mystery" to the bull. :) If you change the header to pink I will lose my lunch!
2 comments:
I would like to state for the record that my comment about the header was not negative...only making an observation about the change. I thought it added an element of "cool mystery" to the bull. :) If you change the header to pink I will lose my lunch!
Actually Heather el Cinco didn't like it and she was right...too creepy
Post a Comment