This is hilarious!! In what grade did PEC write this??
Were you 8 when you wrote this? You had a great imagination just like your son at that age. That's great!
its too bad my spelling hasn't improved much.
Ok, I have laughed so hard reading that! You were very creative, I hope that Santa stays fat and sassy!
You tol me you just wrote this last christmas!HA!pg
Apparently my spelling has not improved much either!pg
Post a Comment
6 comments:
This is hilarious!! In what grade did PEC write this??
Were you 8 when you wrote this? You had a great imagination just like your son at that age. That's great!
its too bad my spelling hasn't improved much.
Ok, I have laughed so hard reading that! You were very creative, I hope that Santa stays fat and sassy!
You tol me you just wrote this last christmas!HA!
pg
Apparently my spelling has not improved much either!
pg
Post a Comment