Saturday, March 6, 2010

Asparagus

Yum. Most kids don't like asparagus. Tonight I found out the Smith children eat it and don't mind so much. I also like it cause Heather makes some mean asparagus that tastes killer...and if you really want to know this is cool too. Hours of entertainment. I just love methyl mercaptan.

Today was a busy day. I told Heather I could knock out painting Bryson's room in no time flat. It was after all, the only room in the house that had not been painted during our occupancy. Baby blue just isn't Bryson's color any more (in fact any color just isn't his color). So steely gray it is. Needless to say by the time we tamed what was hiding under the bed, filled the 5000 tack holes in the wall and double coted the trim, time was running short to finish b4 our dinner guests arrived. (Bryson also decided now was a good time to remove all the books on his shelves and alphabetize them.)


after all was found to be well we settled in to a little Joey/Chandler action with Excite Truck...I do believe Shelby is now a fan. Although racing side by side on a 50" plasma would be better :).
IMG_4172
Bryson sequestered himself in his room the whole evening...working on a sketch and listening to skillet. We were impressed with his free hand art.
IMG_4183 B

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey bryson, Your room looks great, I love the color. Your art work is great too as usual.We could have used your Dad's painting skills last week when we painted most of your Uncle Matt and Aunt Sarah's house.Wewere on a time crunch as they moved into the A-frame last Sunday. Love ya'll- see you soon!mamaw7papaw

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Bryson was such the artist! Lookin' good! Nice work!