We did a lot of stuff in the past couple of days. I am officially re-re-re-re-starting the healthy eating thing tomorrow. Not all near 40 year olds can pull off two hikes in two days carrying a 4-year-old on the shoulders...but at points I struggled and felt these overloaded joints creak and moan. I may have to have a healthy eating accountability meter on the blog. It would probably help mentally too as the boys were in full force wear-me-out mode. I heard Hayden say Dad, Daddy, whatever 10,000 times today. I'll surely miss it in a few years but mercy child.
Yesterday we hiked along the parkway to the Folk Art Center before heading to Pop's place for dinner. The weather was nice and crisp. At pops we had a nice dinner and continued to introduce him to Carcassonne.


Bryson shot a zillion pictures of Paul and Briana's Beagles (although to be honest this wasn't one of them):

today we hiked in Dupont State Park up to the "High Falls"

(not the high falls but we spent a while here)




Directly from the hike to Uncle Matt and Aunt Sarah's new house for dinner.

Bryson on the hunt again for a nice dog picture...

Back to Indy tomorrow with working airbags. Ready for Easter!
Prepare ye for some super-baked HDR...
Yesterday we hiked along the parkway to the Folk Art Center before heading to Pop's place for dinner. The weather was nice and crisp. At pops we had a nice dinner and continued to introduce him to Carcassonne.
Bryson shot a zillion pictures of Paul and Briana's Beagles (although to be honest this wasn't one of them):
today we hiked in Dupont State Park up to the "High Falls"
(not the high falls but we spent a while here)
Directly from the hike to Uncle Matt and Aunt Sarah's new house for dinner.
Bryson on the hunt again for a nice dog picture...
Back to Indy tomorrow with working airbags. Ready for Easter!
2 comments:
Great post! Love the "super-baked" HDR. Matt and Sarah's house looks like the place I want to be right now, instead of this steel building.
I likka the HDR! Nice shot of the husky. Glad everyone had a good time.
Post a Comment