Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Feath

Today Heather is nearly the big %@&^!%$#. She will undoubtedly stay this age for a while. Happy Birthday, Love! I have many many pics of her since she was the main subject for photogs in the 90's. Here she is at Pleasant Ridge, our favorite South Carolina park... as I play with a linear polarizing filter. At first this was going to be a photo montage but she would probably kill me...I might add some later.

feath
Chillin' in the gold Acura (December '94):
h2
T Minus 6 years...
h3
Bwaaa ha ha ha ha....
100_0916
IMG_4325

8 comments:

Heidi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Go for the montage...see what happens. :)

Anonymous said...

Great Picture of Heather. I'm with Heidi, go for the montage! Have a great birthday , Heather. love you , Mom & Dad

Paul and Briana said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER! Can't wait to see you! Love you bunches!

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

Hey!! Montage of Heather...not including her goofy friends. What the heck are we doing anyway?!?! BTW - I'm sure Sarah's gonna love you for posting this. :)

Your wife said...

Paul Painter! Thanks a lot!!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Heather! Beautiful pictures :)

Sarah said...

Heidi's right....that was a mean mean mean picture!