Saturday, April 12, 2008

Blah-gin'

Every now and then you loose the motivation to blog...now is one of those times. The house has self destructed in the 36 hours since I've been home and Heather has been absent so now is the time to fix it. I'm still like way tired from last weeks trip so cleaning motivation is lacking too. Spending two nights in Miami leaves me yearning for heat as it's 39 outside again...The computer is acting up but we can probably say its the graphics card (and any excuse to upgrade stuff like that gets me all giddy inside). Two days left til another 4 day trip means I gotta get my attitude straight today and make the most of it. See Ya

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I think you had better get a big hit of coffee before tomorrow morning! Can't have you draggin' while playing the Pink Lady.