Monday, April 14, 2008

Here we go Again

Well, I had four days off, where did they go? The first two were spent wallowing in how tired I was from the last trip (and shaking a stomach bug). Sunday was Sunday. Today was mostly pleasant with a dash of business, dentistry, Moe's, Kroger and swimming lessons for the kids. And this computer (actually Microsoft) is really irking me! Noel might be right about those Macs. We decided to force some family time and grab a few pics before I go...

Extrovert Child:


B's looking pretty suave' in his Adidas garb..


Turn the camera over to Bryson and 60 pictures later. He's already using the rule of thirds! (kinda)




Pray for me...I have early shows all the time but tomorrow is 5:09 am...wake up at 3:45? Holy Smokes.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Hook that kid up with a Canon Powershot! He's not half bad! :)