Friday, April 2, 2010

Time to Livestrong

I've threatened this before. I've counted points. I've belonged to the Gym. I have a Chuck Norris Musclenator in this very room. I do not own Chuck Norris action jeans with the reinforced crotch for round house kicks. I have had varying results loosing weight all the way down to 185 but always ended with a bounce back. The bottom line... I am a carb freak/stress eater and always will be. So now, I begin again.

I signed up on livestrong.com for some free health tracking. That is what works for me. Writing down intake and knowing what is over the limit...visually. Goals baby. The nice thing about the myPlate page on Livestrong is the link to the food database and goal setting. If I had an iPhone I could get the app but oh well. Now I just need the Chuck Norris Jeans...and the absence of Monkey Bread. I no longer likka da Buffet. Papa Murph's = Satan. DoubleStuff Oreos = ...lets not get too crazy here.

Don't tempt me with your devilish carb creations. I beseech thee. If you do I will post a high resolution picture of me in a spandex bike outfit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Paul! We got to get back on the WW train. Leftovers be gone!Maybe we'll look into Livestrong also. Enjoyed having all of you! Here's to new motivation for weighing less. M&P