This leads me to a challenge update. I have been very successful so far and have enjoyed it. Not that life is without cravings. Last night at Conseco we were in a suite (yeah, fancy) and had this placed in front of us: (BTW I am going out on a limb to say pictures of the cake would be acceptable despite the no camera policy for the event.)
Our suite was looking right down onto the stage (blue curtain backdrop) There is food everywhere.

So back to the point. I took down 2 pieces of the mega layer carrot cake after consuming a mongo burrito from chipotle. Still under 2500 cals for the day but bad nutrition wise. I did feel rather poor for a good 15 hours :)
And finally I went with Jake to the Challenger Center on a field trip and loved it. I was helping in the chemical weighing station, keeping the kids on track as they came through. Jake never made it to my station tho :(.

and finally I leave you with a hand held point and shoot HDR. This really needs a tripod since you have to enter the menu to get the over and under exposures required for HDR and then try to get the same shot...Don't look too close but I thought it was cool.

So back to the point. I took down 2 pieces of the mega layer carrot cake after consuming a mongo burrito from chipotle. Still under 2500 cals for the day but bad nutrition wise. I did feel rather poor for a good 15 hours :)
And finally I went with Jake to the Challenger Center on a field trip and loved it. I was helping in the chemical weighing station, keeping the kids on track as they came through. Jake never made it to my station tho :(.
and finally I leave you with a hand held point and shoot HDR. This really needs a tripod since you have to enter the menu to get the over and under exposures required for HDR and then try to get the same shot...Don't look too close but I thought it was cool.
1 comment:
Did you just say you rocked with Sandi Patty??? :)
Post a Comment