The challenge: 11 lbs down since April 2 - close to the first "big" milestone of a BMI lower than 30.
The Job Hunt: Phone interview Friday with Emmis Communications for a .NET developer position. Would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that job... but lets temper ourselves and see what Friday brings.
Camera Batteries. I have two Chinese made replacement batteries that both are biting the dust so very few pictures lately. New ones on the way.
pjpainter.com is up as a test website running from the toy room closet. Don't get too excited.
Boys getting bigger for sure. I'll share some shots for fun. I am gonna' hate to see the red car go, it has seen the action! Through our three and who knows who else before us it stands as a outdoor favorite and major abuse taker. It is a two seater so I'm pretty sure Hayden has outgrown it.
Jake is figuring out new ways to get stitches....while I figure out why I can't focus a camera and chew gum at the same time. and no I didn't let Hayden copy Jake.
Bryson is doing well too. He, Joel and Aaron are gonna start a rock band and support me by 2020. It'll be cool. They still ask me to tune their instruments though. I can't be the roadie forever.
3 comments:
I got to hear the debut performance of the band's new song! Rockin' ;)
Great Paul for hanging in there on the weight challenge! please tell Jakie that he makes his Mamaw and papaw very nervous with his acrobatics on the red car. Please no more stitches, not to mention the possibility of any broken bones! Love ya'll.
Oh, tell Bryson we want to hear a performance by his band when we come up in May. We are all excited for him and Aaron, sounds like a lot of fun for them. Love you. M&P
Post a Comment