Monday, April 12, 2010

Season Opener

We hadn't really hit the back porch much despite the nice weather so today was the day. A little picnic action. A little prayer sent skyward as the hot tub was cranked up (please don't leak, please don't leak...etc) and even this:

IMG_4926
don't ask me what it is but I think Heather needs to shoot it and take it out of it's misery.
ANYWAY.
here is Bryson. Heather and I are trying to eat better so we each had one yeast roll the rest went somewhere else...Hmmm.
IMG_4935
that is a serious mop on that head, no?
Hot tub testers:
IMG_4942
Finally, a new pic of the Church was in order for visithope so here is one of the ones that didn't make the cut. It proves a point that mixing metal halide spots (mercury vapor? or whatever it is), florescent signs and natural light (like from the sun, not from the bottle) is tough in a photograph. I was looking forward to mixing in the new spotlight...not so much. St Patty's Day Dude. A disclaimer: my battery ran out before the spotlight on the cross reached full operating temperature so your results may vary.
IMG_4991_2_3_tonemapped

Nite NiteIMG_4961b

1 comment:

Heidi said...

It may be green, but I still like the shot. Jake in the swim goggles is cracking me up. :)