Easy explanation....Lost comes on at 9PM on Thursdays. As you know I'm out with my girls then! And I haven't joined the ranks of the DVR priviledged people. :)
Yes...we recorded it on a 1990's vintage VCR on SLP (super long play) starting when we left for Bible Study since we don't have the remote to program the VCR. Really nostalgic since we haven't recorded on VHS in years. Heather was the designated Fast Forwader through the commercials...it was really special as she worked off the caffeine buzz you ladies tend to get on Thursday Nights!! :-)
My TRUE LOST fan moved to Texas and I'm lost without her. I eat/sleep/breath this show! Horray for a real fan!!! Has Hurley really lost his mind or is he a psychic? charlie's really dead, right? Who's the oceanic 6? Love my Thurs night girls night but i have to say if the tivo was out of commission and I had to choose... see ya ladies!!
5 comments:
"Lost" - what's that??? :)
I can't tell if your kiddin' Heidi! How can you not watch LOST?
Easy explanation....Lost comes on at 9PM on Thursdays. As you know I'm out with my girls then! And I haven't joined the ranks of the DVR priviledged people. :)
Yes...we recorded it on a 1990's vintage VCR on SLP (super long play) starting when we left for Bible Study since we don't have the remote to program the VCR. Really nostalgic since we haven't recorded on VHS in years. Heather was the designated Fast Forwader through the commercials...it was really special as she worked off the caffeine buzz you ladies tend to get on Thursday Nights!! :-)
My TRUE LOST fan moved to Texas and I'm lost without her. I eat/sleep/breath this show! Horray for a real fan!!! Has Hurley really lost his mind or is he a psychic? charlie's really dead, right? Who's the oceanic 6? Love my Thurs night girls night but i have to say if the tivo was out of commission and I had to choose... see ya ladies!!
:( Dacia
Post a Comment