We are both doing pretty good with our working out except for the fact that I eat when I am bored. If I can get a handle on that it would be great. I just lost my train of thought as Heather heard about 10 inches of snow forecast Friday...maybe we'll have another sleddin' day yet.
The Furnace guys are coming tomorrow to check out the gas portion of our "hybrid" furnace. The furnace uses the heat pump above OAT 20 degrees and the gas below. The gas uses and induction blower to increase efficiency of combustion. Our problem in this old house is the furnace is located in the hallway and the induction blower sounds like a mack truck when it fires up...right next to all the bed rooms. I being the eternal pessimist think the furnace guy will give us the run around about replacing the part under warranty. We will see... well since I am off til next Wednesday I'll try to be productive in the days to come, stay tuned.
BTW it has been requested that anonymous comments be allowed...go for it. But the minute you crack on the Pink Lady it's over.
Here's an old pic for fun:
3 comments:
Hey I took this picture many years ago!!!Yall sure look young..and boy signing up so i can use this thing is a pain!!!
teal was so in
My most sincere thanks. However the pink lady must always be the brunt of my jokes towars you!
Winter Blah's are sending me to the beaches of Cablo Sans Lucas... that is after we hit IU Bariatric Surgery clinic.
Love the pic... I think I had as many cardigan swaters as I did spiral curls! gigglge DACIA
Post a Comment