- Canon EF-S 17-55mm F2.8 IS USM - Not gonna happen selling used underwear
- Canon EF-S 17-85mm F4.0-5.6 IS USM - Getting warmer
- Sigma 17-70mm F2.8-4.5 DC Macro - Reasonable
- Sigma 18-50mm F2.8 EX DC Macro (Front Runner)
- Sigma 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 DC OS (optical stabilization, super zoom)
- Tamron 17-50mm F2.8
- Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC HSM Maybe down the road
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
What can I Ebay? and Is Ebay a verb?
I am faced with the task of funding my lens drive outside of the family budget. So far I am selling my ANR headset from my flight instruction days. Looking around the house there aren't any other ringers that guarantee success :-( Old underwear? My broken circa 1994 Canon Elan? My Firstborn...wait I can't do that. Any Suggestions? Here is my short list for my next lens:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I say sneak into Bryson's room and Ebay anything that causes him to say, "No wait....I need to save!" I can think of a few things in Aaron's room that would qualify!
I say Ebay the PINK guitar!
Noooo....not the Mary Kay guitar! :)
We will be in a van down by the river before I sell the pink lady!
Post a Comment