Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Eggs and New Glass

I bought a new Sigma Lens...a general use zoom/macro that has a wide, fast aperture constant through out the whole zoom range. I like it. Compared to my other lenses it weighs a ton so getting used to the lens pointing to the ground when my camera is around my neck may be a challenge. I look like I'm witching water. Anyway, the pictures look pretty good so far (noting the photographers many many limitations) I have another lens that takes great pics at one focal length (called a "prime" lens at 50mm) and the quality is comparable. I don't have anything stunning but here are a few fun shots...

Our kids feel like if they don't have cereal before bed the will wither away.



Heather is proud of her egg art


I thought I straightened this on PS but I went too far the other way, oh well.

No comments: