Thursday, March 13, 2008

Not All That

Well here it is 7:22 CDT and we are back. The pizza I'm sure appeals to lots of people but this guy is not one of them. Talk about overkill...mercy. looking on the bright side (as we must all do)

  • The transit system is clean, cheap and reliable...one train change and 35 minutes one way.
  • Chi town is clean and full of stuff to do...most of which are out of my price range.
  • I didn't sit in the hotel room picking my nose all day long.
  • I found out what it feels like to consume 4000 calories in just 2 slices of Pizza

The bad thing is Lost is on tonight and Heather and I are already 2 episodes behind...arghhh! Wish us luck tommorow. We go to Atlanta, have a nice 2 and a half hour "airport appreciation" break do a Detroit turn (ick) then home to Indy!

No comments: